Among the new technologies now being marketed to the Army is United Defense's variable-volume chamber cannon, called the 105 mm V2C2.
What does V2C2 stand for?
V2C2 stands for Variable-Volume Chamber Cannon
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Take-Off Safety Speed (aviation)
- Vergeltungswaffe 2 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Version 2 - Ruggedized
- Vertical Velocity (roller coaster)
- Voodoo 2 Graphics Card
- Vector Two-Dimensional Finite-Difference Time-Domain (mathematical analysis)
- Valleys to Coast (housing association; Bridgend, Wales, UK)
- Venture to Capital (investing)
- Voltage to Current