In 2001 she bought a $750,000 variable universal life insurance policy, which doubles as an investment vehicle.
What does VUL stand for?
VUL stands for Variable Universal Life
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of VUL
We have 1 other meaning of VUL in our Acronym Attic
- Visual User Interface Tool
- Video from Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Interoperability Teaming - Level 2
- Vesico-Urethral Junction
- Virtual University Journal
- Vincennes University Jasper Campus (Indiana)
- Vergi Usul Kanunu
- Vertical Up-Kicker (pinball)
- Vastauksia Useimmin Kysyttyihin Kysymyksiin (Finnish: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions)
- Valhalla Uranium Limited (Australia)
- Vancouver Ultimate League (recreational organization; est. 1986; Canada)
- Véhicules Utilitaires Légers (French: Light Commercial Vehicles)
- Vulnerability (unit)
- Vereniging van Uitzendbureaus Loon- en Aannemingsbedrijven
- Vintage Ultralight & Lightplane Association
- Virtual Unbundled Local Access (broadband networking)
- Voluntary Unpaid Leave of Absence
- Vanderbilt University League of Gamers and Roleplayers
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
has launched a new variable universal life product reflecting its revamped approach to designing and selling life insurance.
Permanent, whole life, universal life and variable universal life are all forms of cash value life insurance.
In 1988, it created the first group variable universal life program at the request of a large financial-services client, said Tony Trani, vice president of Life Products Management at MetLife.