Variable rate selective excitation for rapid MRI sequences.
What does VERSE stand for?
VERSE stands for Variable Rate Selective Excitation (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VERSE
- Voluntary Early Release And Retirement Program
- Verband Ehemaliger Rostocker Studenten (German: Association of Former Rostock Students; University of Rostock; Rostock, Germany)
- Versine (trigonometric function)
- Victorian Electronic Records Strategy (Public Record Office Victoria; Australia)
- Vikramshila Education Resource Society (est. 1989; India)
- Voluntary Early Retirement Scheme (Australia and UK)
- Verification Execution and Rewrite System for ACSR (Algebra of Communicating Shared Resources)
- Versatile System Architecture (Genrad)
- Versatile Contour Measuring Machine
- Verbal Expressions Rejecting Society's Expectations (Normal, Illinois)
- Vertical Rail Stiffness Equipment
- Venezuelan Resource Secretariat for Indigenous Knowledge
- VLF/ELF (Very Low Frequency/Extremely Low Frequency) Remote Sensing of the Ionosphere and Magnetosphere (working group)
- Velocity Enhanced Resistance Training (sports fitness program)
- Virtual Environment Radiotherapy Training
- Volunteer Emergency Response Team