There are some vendors offering utility pricing: Computer Associates offers a monthly payment schedule based on variable metrics, such as terabytes or transactions; Akamai's EdgeComputing customers can commit to a fixed monthly fee, plus an additional variable fee based on the number of server requests.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Variable Metric
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Language of Experimentation (modeling language)
- Anglesey Airport, North Wales, UK (IACA)
- Valleys (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Vertical Landing Zone (US DoD)
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (American Cranberry)
- Vagina Monologues
- Valley Metro (AZ, public transit system)
- Valtiovarainministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Finance;Helsinki)
- Value Management