amp;#8221; Innovative new design features make the new 7-Series system ideal for residential homeowners as it has been created to be the first variable capacity geothermal system.
What does VARICAP stand for?
VARICAP stands for Variable Capacity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VARICAP
- Virginia Real Estate and Development
- Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Virginia Airports Revolving Fund (est. 2000)
- Virginia Renaissance Faire (Spotsylvania, VA)
- Vector Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average (econometrics)
- Vulnerability and Adaptation Resource Group
- Vocabulary Acquisition Research Group Archive (University of Wales Sawnsea)
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Injection (molding process)
- Van Andel Research Institute (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Voltage Variable Capacitor
- Visual Arts Research Institute Edinburgh (Scotland; UK)
- Vacuum to Antimatter-Rocket Interstellar Explorer System (interstellar voyages)
- Values and Religion in European Societies (Pan-European research project)
- Viação Aérea Rio Grandense SA (Brazilian Airline)
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion System
- Variable Resistor
- Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic (learning styles)
- Veterinary Allergy Reference Laboratory
- Vitamin A-Replete Lipocytes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 7 Series 700A11 is the first variable capacity geothermal unit available for homeowners and the only unit to surpass both 41energy efficiency ratio (EER) and 5.
What [large insurers] really are getting is variable capacity and access to updated skills.
But angry fans yesterday demanded the Bluebirds' fourth round tie be played at Ninian Park, which has a variable capacity of about 20,000, in a bid to retain the huge home team advantage.
I then choose to mitigate the crowding-out problem by allowing for variable capacity utilization and production externalities in standard models, following Baxter and King (1990), Benhabib and Farmer (1994), Burnside and Eichenbaum (1996), Wen (1998), and Benhabib and Wen (2004).
The infinitely variable capacity slide valve allows full capacity control from 100% to as low as 10% of full load.
Specialized NETZSCH equipment for the printing industry includes: * Pre-Mixing: PMD-VC Variable Capacity Disperser, a totally enclosed processing system * Mixing: Y-Mix[TM], compact disperser for higher pigment concentrations * Milling: NKM Agitator Bead Mills, ZETA[TM] II Circulation Mills * Finishing and De-Aeration: Three Roll Mills, De-Aerators R&D CAPABILITIES Covering more than 16,500 square feet, the NETZSCH Technical Center is a full service grinding and dispersion laboratory that includes three wet and two dry processing suites, equipment washroom, isolated hazardous material storage area, analytical laboratory, office suites, and client and training conference rooms.