3 report, he cited evidence from the Variable Annuity Research and Data Service that international stock funds comprised only 4.
What does VARDS stand for?
VARDS stands for Variable Annuity Research and Data Service (Marietta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Variable Character
- Various Characters
- Victoria AIDS Resource & Community Service Society (Canada)
- Valley Advocates for Responsible Development (Driggs, ID)
- Video-Assisted Retroperitoneal Debridement
- Voluntary Association for Rural Development
- Valemount and Area Recreation Development Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Victims of Air Related DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Association (UK)
- Voice Activated Radio Dispatched Alarm
- Value Added Researched and Developed Intelligent Architecture (Toshiba)
- Victims of Animal Rights Extremists (UK)
- Visual Acuity, Right Eye (ophthalmology)
- Virginia Real Estate and Development
- Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Virginia Airports Revolving Fund (est. 2000)
- Virginia Renaissance Faire (Spotsylvania, VA)
- Vector Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average (econometrics)
- Vulnerability and Adaptation Resource Group
- Vocabulary Acquisition Research Group Archive (University of Wales Sawnsea)
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Injection (molding process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales of immediate variable annuities rose sharply in 2000, but the industry is still modest in comparison with the $138 billion in traditional variable annuity sales reported by the Variable Annuity Research and Data Service.
The Variable Annuity Research and Data Service, the Roswell, Ga.