What does VEINS stand for?
VEINS stands for Variability of Exchanges In the Northern Seas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VEINS in our Acronym Attic
- Verwaiste Eltern in Deutschland (German: Association of Orphan Parents in Germany)
- Voyager Entertainment International, Inc.
- Vocational Exploration and Insight Kit
- Variable Encryption and Intelligence Labeling
- Video Encoded Invisible Light
- Vietnam Enterprise Investments Ltd.
- Viterbi Exon-Intron Locator (genetics)
- Virtual Experience Immersive Learning Simulations (trademark of WILL Interactive, Inc.; Potomac, MD)
- Veterinary Education and Information Network
- Veterinary Exotic Information Network (Japan)
- Vehículos Internacionales Sociedad Anónima (Spanish: International Car Company; Costa Rica)
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program
- Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences (Australia)
- Vattenfall Europe Information Services (cars; various locations)
- Venture Economics Information Services
- Virtual Enterprise Information Systems
- Veterinary College, Engineering College, Industrial Science College, Home Economics College, Agriculture College (Iowa State University)
- Vacuum Electron and Ion Technologies (summer institute)
- Vascular and Endovascular Issues Techniques and Horizons
- Viral Erythrocytic Infection Virus