What does VR1 stand for?
VR1 stands for Vanilloid Receptor Subtype 1 (nociceptor of sensory neurons)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VR1
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Fleet Tactical Support Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1960 to 1976)
- Virtual Reality - Haptics Symposium
- Vitterbi Receiver with Intra-Block Interference Cancellation
- Virtual Reality - Immersive Projection Technology Symposium
- Variable-Rate Multi-Modal Speech Coder
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Vertical Replication coupled with Horizontal Expansion
- Variability Reduction/Statistical Process Control