Betty Witherspoon, a 63-year-old nurse at Vanderbilt University hospital and a retired Tennessee State professor, says in the court documents that she still loves her husband and fears for his safety.
What does VUH stand for?
VUH stands for Vanderbilt University Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VUH
We have 2 other meanings of VUH in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual University Gazette (online resource)
- Virtual User Group (online meeting forum)
- Visualization and Usability Group
- Vivendi Universal Games
- Vancouver Urban Growth Area (Vancouver, WA)
- VESA Unified Graphics Architecture
- Virtual User Group Meeting (various companies)
- Voyager Users Group Meeting
- Van Utrechtse Geografie Studenten (Dutch: Utrecht Association of Geography Students)
- Virtual Underground Test
- Vena Umbilical Humana (Spanish: Human Umbilical Vein)
- Vertical Unit Heater
- Vesico-Urethral Holter
- Vilnius University Hospital (Lithuania)
- Vectren Utility Holdings, Inc.
- Valley Union High School (Elfrida, AZ)
- Vergennes Union High School (Vermont)
- Vattikuti Urology Institute (Detroit, MI)
- Video Usability Information
- Video User Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reeves, RHIA, is director, medical information services, Vanderbilt University Hospital.
It is made up of Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Vanderbilt Clinic, Vanderbilt Medical Group, Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, Vanderbilt School of Medicine, and Vanderbilt School of Nursing.
Using the Booz-Allen model, Vanderbilt University Hospital and Clinic in Nashville, Tenn.