Roland Eavey, director of the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center and chair of the Department of Otolaryngology, conducted the research in 2007 while working at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard.
What does VBWC stand for?
VBWC stands for Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad (est. 1952)
- Vereinigte Beckersche Werkzeugfabriken GmbH & Co. KG (German: Becker's United Tool Factory; Vieringhausen, Germany)
- Vereinigte Bühnen Wien (German: United Stages Vienna; Austria)
- Vereniging Bloemist Winkeliers (Dutch: Florist-Merchants Association; Netherlands)
- Vertical Beam Width
- Very Beautiful Woman
- Very Best Wishes
- Video Band-Width
- Visual Basic Workspace (software; Microsoft, Inc.)
- Volterra Model for Wideband Amplifiers
- Video Blaster WebCam 2 Plus
- Value-Based Water Education
- Vascular Biology Working Group (cardiology)
- Visual Basic Worm Generator (virus creator)
- Voice Browser Working Group
- Visual Basic Web Magazine
- Value-Based Well Objectives (engineering)
- Vallecitos Boiling Water Reactor
- Values-Based Water and Sanitation Education
- Virginia Birding and Wildlife Trail
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the Department of Otolaryngology, Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center for Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tenn.