What does VLAS stand for?
VLAS stands for Vancouver Lymphadenopathy-AIDS Study (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VLAS
We have 2 other meanings of VLAS in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Laser Ablation of Prostate (urology)
- Visual Laser-Assisted Prostatectomy
- Visually-Guided Laser Ablation of the Prostate
- Voluntary Unpaid Leave of Absence Program (Canada)
- Volunteer Lake Assessment Program (New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services)
- Volunteer Loan Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
- Virginia Library Association Paraprofessional Forum
- Vertical Line Array Prediction System
- Very Low Anterior Resection
- Vampire Live-Action Role-Play (game)
- Variational Lidar Assimilation System
- Virginia Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Visual Linear Analogue Scale
- Very Large Air Tanker
- Very Large Array Telescope
- Very Lightweight Air Traffic Management Equipment
- Vadnais Lake Area Water Management Organization (Vadnais Heights, MN)
- Navy Glider (US Navy)
- Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei (Institution for development and training of brewing technology; Berlin, Germany)
- Very Large Businesses