[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 1987, Malaspina College (now Vancouver Island University) joined as a sponsor, providing a central site for the festival, a practice which continued until this year when the festival moved downtown beside a branch of the Vancouver Island Regional Library.
What does VIRL stand for?
VIRL stands for Vancouver Island Regional Library
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIRL
We have 1 other meaning of VIRL in our Acronym Attic
- Vision-Based Robot Navigation (research network)
- Vector and Image Integration for Remote-Sensing and Geographical Information System
- VISSR Image Registration and Gridding System
- Visual Information Retrieval Interface (software)
- Voice of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Virtual Institute of Research in Healthcare Practice (Royal College of Nursing Research Institute; UK)
- Vietnam Research Institute of Land Administration
- Visual Information Record Identification Number
- Virus-Inhibitory Peptide (HIV prevention protein)
- Virtual Interface Systems
- Violation of Internal Revenue Laws
- Virtual Institute for Reference Materials
- Virgin Islands Resource Management Cooperative (US Virgin Islands)
- Visible Infra-Red Multi-Object Spectrograph (European Southern Observatory; Chile)
- Veterinary Internship and Residency Matching Program
- Vision Impairments' Resource Network
- Void If Removed Number (lotteries; various locations)
- Virtual Institute for Research in Official Statistics (Statistical Office of the European Communities)
- Virtual-Memory Operating System
- Virtual Immersive Reality Program Interface (realistic interface design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Library system Greater Victoria and Vancouver Island Regional Library systems serve all but View Royal.