AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Operators of Vancouver International Airport said that the facility was named Best Airport in North America at the Skytrax World Airport Awards in Geneva, Switzerland on April 10, 2013.
What does VIA stand for?
VIA stands for Vancouver International Airport (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of VIA
We have 128 other meanings of VIA in our Acronym Attic
- Ventilatory Index Number 1
- Virtual Infrastructure 3 (Virtual Machines; software)
- VMware Infrastructure 3
- VMware Infrastructure 3.5
- Vaccine Information & Awareness
- Valencia Industrial Association
- Validity Interval Analysis (neural networks)
- Valorisation de l'Innovation dans l'Ameublement (French: Recovery of Innovation in Furniture)
- Value Impact Analysis
- Value Iteration Algorithm
- VAX Information Architecture (DEC)
- Vehicle Internal Architecture
- Vendor Independent ASIS
- Vendors' ISDN Association
- Versatile Integrated Avionics (Honeywell)
- Versatile Interface Adaptor
- Viacom Inc. (stock symbol)
- Viaduct (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Vicenza Institute of Architecture (University of Florida)
- Video Image Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian media reported that the flight, which took off from Vancouver International Airport late on Tuesday, made the emergency landing escorted by American fighter jets, according to Korea's (KBS WORLD) website.
From the pictures in the November issue of LD+A ("The Great Indoors"), the Vancouver International Airport lighting looks like a great disaster.
CANADIAN fighter jets escorted a Cathay Pacific plane from Hong Kong to a safe landing in Vancouver International Airport following a bomb threat.
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) has become the first commercial airport in the world to install a day and night camera to its existing Tarsier Foreign Object Debris (FOD) radar detection system.
The Dubai order follows the first permanent installation of a Tarsier system at Vancouver International Airport.