What does V/A stand for?
V/A stands for Vancomycin and Aztreonam (antibiotics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V/A
We have 67 other meanings of V/A in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Presentation-Visual Recognition
- CCITT Standard Protocol for Analog Circuits
- Standard protocol for 9600 bps modem speed
- Modem connection protocol, allowing for speeds up to 33,600 bps
- Balanced Interface for High-Speed Serial Transmission
- ITU standard for modem error checking
- Modem connection protocol; allowing for speeds up to 56Kbps using standard (analog) phone line
- V.Fast Class
- Viale (Italian: Avenue, Boulevard)
- Version X