In a recently-published study, Van Andel Research Institute (VARI) investigators suggest that Vitamin A may play a more direct role than was previously known in certain physiological functions including sperm cell formation and the development of the central nervous system.
What does VARI stand for?
VARI stands for Van Andel Research Institute (Grand Rapids, MI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VARI
- Victims of Animal Rights Extremists (UK)
- Visual Acuity, Right Eye (ophthalmology)
- Virginia Real Estate and Development
- Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Virginia Airports Revolving Fund (est. 2000)
- Virginia Renaissance Faire (Spotsylvania, VA)
- Vector Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average (econometrics)
- Vulnerability and Adaptation Resource Group
- Vocabulary Acquisition Research Group Archive (University of Wales Sawnsea)
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Injection (molding process)
- Variable Capacity
- Voltage Variable Capacitor
- Visual Arts Research Institute Edinburgh (Scotland; UK)
- Vacuum to Antimatter-Rocket Interstellar Explorer System (interstellar voyages)
- Values and Religion in European Societies (Pan-European research project)
- Viação Aérea Rio Grandense SA (Brazilian Airline)
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion System
- Variable Resistor
- Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic (learning styles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Duesbery of the Van Andel Research Institute in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Van Andel Research Institute scientists conducted two studies.