Wycliff, the editorial-page editor of the Chicago Tribune, spent years learning about the value of work on the staffs of such major papers as the Houston Post, Seattle Post-Intelligence, the Dallas Times-Herald, Chicago Sun-Times, and the New York Times.
What does VOW stand for?
VOW stands for Value of Work
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOW
We have 29 other meanings of VOW in our Acronym Attic
- Victory over Violence
- Virtual Office Visit
- Virtueller Ortsverein
- Voice of Vietnam (radio)
- Voluntary Organisation for Vulnerable Community Development (Sri Lanka)
- Voice, Video, and Data
- Vary On, Vary Off (cluster networking)
- Victims of Violence Program
- Canadian Voice of Women for Peace
- Valley of Wisdom (World of Warcraft)
- Video of the Week (online video sharing)
- Village of Wheeling (Illinois)
- Virtual Office Web Site (real estate)
- Virtual Online War (gaming)
- Voice of Warriors
- Voice Orderwire
- Voices of Women (various locations)
- Volcano Warning
- Volunteers for Outdoor Washington
- Vereinigung für Ökologische Wirtschaftsforschung (German: Association for Ecological Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To provide some degree of certainty in these situations, the service has come up with a procedure taxpayers can use to have the value of works of art determined early in the process to avoid later arguments and questions if the service decides to examine the transfer.