In terms of the Value of Production Index (Vapi), the NSO said it posted an annual growth of 18.
What does VAPI stand for?
VAPI stands for Value of Production Index (Phillipines financial statistic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAPI
We have 1 other meaning of VAPI in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Association of Planning and Development Agencies
- Virginia Association of Planning District Commissions (Newport News, VA)
- Vietnam Asia-Pacific Economic Center
- Vibroacoustic Payload Environment Prediction System
- Variant Albumin Proximal Factor
- Volunteer Assignment Preference Form
- Value-Added Producer Grants (Rural Development, US Department of Agriculture)
- Valyl-Alanyl-Prolyl-Glycine (cell biology)
- Vermont Association of Professional Horticulturists
- Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh Healthcare System (Pennsylvania)
- Virtual Application Programming Interface
- Virus-scanning Application Programming Interface
- Visual Approach Path Indicator
- Voice, Audience, Purpose, Ideas, Devices (mnemonic on how to read an ad)
- VA (Veterans Administration) Pacific Islands Health Care System
- Van Alstyne Public Library (Van Alstyne, TX)
- Vereniging Academisch Personeel Leuven (Dutch: Leuven Academic Staff Association; Leuven, Belgium)
- Vernon Area Public Library (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Virginians against Payday Loans (consumer advocate organization)
- Vitamin A-Poor Lipocytes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philippines value of production index (VaPI) for total manufacturing maintained a two-digit increase with an annual increment of 18.