Summary: The value of investments in the governorate of Zaghouan during the first four years of the 11th plan, reached 657 million dinars, representing 86% of its investment plan for the entire five-year period (2007/2011).
What does VOI stand for?
VOI stands for Value of Investment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOI
We have 29 other meanings of VOI in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Oil Heat Institute (now Vermont Fuel Dealers Association; Arlington, VT)
- Vision of Hope International
- Vessels Operators Hazardous Materials Association, Inc.
- Virtual Office Home Office
- Video Oral History Project
- Valley Oak High School (Napa, CA)
- Voice over High Speed Packet Access (wireless communications)
- Victims of Hard Times (rap group)
- Virginia Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition
- Value of Information (decision making)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PE managers always have had difficulty estimating the fair value of investments.
All investment income, including changes in the fair value of investments, would be reported in the operating statement or other statement of activities, subject to the measurement focus and basis of accounting of the fund in which the income is reported," said the GASB.
Provide auditors and preparers of benefit plan financial statements with guidance on how to determine the fair value of investment contracts.