9780415615808 Optimisation of monitoring networks for water systems; information theory, value of information and public participation.
What does VOI stand for?
VOI stands for Value of Information (decision making)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOI
We have 29 other meanings of VOI in our Acronym Attic
- Verzeichnis der Orientalischen Handschriften in Deutschland (Directory of Eastern Handwriting, Germany - German Oriental Society)
- Vermont Oil Heat Institute (now Vermont Fuel Dealers Association; Arlington, VT)
- Vision of Hope International
- Vessels Operators Hazardous Materials Association, Inc.
- Virtual Office Home Office
- Video Oral History Project
- Valley Oak High School (Napa, CA)
- Voice over High Speed Packet Access (wireless communications)
- Victims of Hard Times (rap group)
- Virginia Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are therefore incapable of Information Lifecycle Management as defined by SNIA (Storage Networking Industry Association), specifically, "ILM is comprised of the policies, processes, practices, and tools used to align the business value of information with the most appropriate and cost-effective IT infrastructure from the time information is conceived through its final disposition.
It provides a great opportunity for members to celebrate for one full month the value of information to business, government, and organizations worldwide.