The council was awarded over pounds 100m Private Finance Initiative (PFI) credits towards the project however, it was required by the Government to submit a value for money assessment.
What does V4M stand for?
V4M stands for Value for Money
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of V4M
- V3 Pituitary Receptor
- ventral third ventricle
- Novell Netware Version 4
- Voice for Animals (Canadian animal rights organization)
- IPv4 Address of a node
- Vigil for Civility (blog)
- Volunteerism for Development
- VoIP for the Enterprise
- Vision for Human Computer Interaction (New York, NY)
- Video for Linux
- Visions for Museums (develops new ways to use interactive digital technology; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Voicemail for Skype
- V4 Transitional Area (monkey brain)
- V 4 Victory (gaming clan)
- V 4 Vintage (jewelry)
- V for Vendetta
- Venturing for Venturers (Scouts Western Australia Camp)
- Vision for Vision (vision care magazine)
- Virtual Tributary Path Overhead
- Novell Netware Version 5.0
Samples in periodicals archive:
Budget monitoring and performance monitoring are not yet joined up, making it difficult to demonstrate that officers and members consider value for money rather than costs and performance separately.
A value for money tsar, David Parfitt, has been hired on a three-month contract to work with senior officers.
Surveyors came top for providing the best value for money and quality of service.
How can those who are responsible for the expenditure of these funds know what value for money users are receiving?