Proposed Rules Earned Value Management Systems (DFARS Case 2005-D006) Updates policy on contractor earned value management systems (EVMS) to revise the contract dollar thresholds at which EVMS requirements are applied and to eliminate requirements for contractors to submit cost/schedule status reports.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Value Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Victoria Land and Water Stewardship Council (Canada)
- Visual Language of Experimentation (modeling language)
- Anglesey Airport, North Wales, UK (IACA)
- Valleys (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Vertical Landing Zone (US DoD)
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (American Cranberry)
- Vagina Monologues
- Valley Metro (AZ, public transit system)
- Valtiovarainministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Finance;Helsinki)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concept and importance of value management is discussed, as well as product value and product functions.
Our approach to value management has continued to evolve over the last few years.
Major Systems Acquisition (DFARS Case 2003-D030) Updates references to the DoD 5000 series documents with regard to major systems acquisition and earned value management systems.
THE UNDER SECRETARY OF DEFENSE 3010 DEFENSE PENTAGON WASHINGTON, DC 20301-3010 MAR 7 2005 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MEMORANDUM FOR: SEE DISTRIBUTION SUBJECT: Revision to DoD Earned Value Management Policy Earned Value Management (EVM) has been an effective management control tool in the Department for the past 37 years.