The organization also has instituted a process in which all IMDs must be preapproved by the value analysis team before the products can be used.
What does VAT stand for?
VAT stands for Value Analysis Team (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAT
We have 103 other meanings of VAT in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Active Sensor Training Tool (US Navy)
- Vejle Amts Sociale Udviklingscenter (Danish: Social Development group)
- Virginia Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Virtual Airline Stock Exchange (gaming)
- Validation of Systems
- Holy See (Vatican City, ISO Country code)
- Vaccin Antitétanique (French: Antitetanus Vaccine)
- Vacuum Air Tube
- Valid Accounting Transactions
- Value Added Tax
- Variable Attenuator
- Vehicle Anti-Theft (General Motors)
- Velocity at Threshold (aviation)
- Ventricular Activation Time
- Vérification d'Absence de Tension (French: Verification of the Absence of Voltage; electrical safety)
- Veritas Amplus et Talio (gaming)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Vertical Angle Theorem
- Vesicle-Associated Transporter (pharmacology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Usually the firm will establish a value analysis team that may then go through the following seven-step process, which is adapted from BPP Professional Education's P2 study text: * Step one: choosing the product or service to be studied.
As a member of our Value Analysis Team, Leslie insists on accountability to patient care when choosing supplies.
Combined with efforts of a value analysis team, the medical center has realized more than $10 million in savings as a result of these efforts.