In cases where the property appraiser denies the application, the applicant may file a petition with the value adjustment board not later than 25 days following the property appraiser's mailing of the "Truth in Millage Notice.
What does VAB stand for?
VAB stands for Value Adjustment Board (Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VAB
We have 51 other meanings of VAB in our Acronym Attic
- Versatile, Affordable, Advanced Turbine Engine Program (US Air Force)
- Vacancy Announcement and Tracking System (job vacancy database)
- Victims' Advocacy and Assistance Unit (Kosovo)
- Vivere Aiutando A Vivere (Italian: Living Helping to Live; cancer support and services)
- Carrier Special Squadron Night (US Navy ship designation)
- Vaccines and Biologicals (World Health Organization)
- Value Added Bank
- Value Added Base
- Value Added Benefit
- Value Added Business
- Value Adjustment Boards
- Value Aging Buffer
- Vård av Barn (Sweden: Care of Children)
- Variable Action Button
- Vehicle Acceptance Body (UK Railway)
- Vehicle Arresting Barrier
- Vehicle Assembly Building (NASA)
- Véhicule de l'Avant Blindé (French: armored front line vehicle)
- Vertical Assembly Building (NASA, now Vehicle Assembly Building)
- Veterans' Advisory Board (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is on numerous boards and maintains memberships with numerous service clubs and community organizations She is the chair of the South Florida Regional Planning Council, a member of the Management and Efficiency Study Commission and member of the Broward County Value Adjustment Board.
If the taxpayer overcomes the presumption of correctness, the value adjustment board or court must establish the assessment if there is enough evidence to do so.
CS/HB 909--Ad Valorem Taxation This bill changes the composition of value adjustment boards in all counties to include two citizen members: one appointed by the county; and one appointed by the school board.