Bulgaria's parliament approved Thursday the final texts of the amendments to the Value Added Tax Act, including the government's controversial proposal to levy a 10% tax on interest earned from bank deposits.
What does VATA stand for?
VATA stands for Value Added Tax Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VATA
We have 3 other meanings of VATA in our Acronym Attic
- Vodka and Tonic (drink)
- Voice Activated Typewriter
- Volontaire à l'Aide Technique
- Voter Assist Terminal (election technology)
- Voyage Across Technology
- Vulnerability Analysis Team
- Vulnerability Assessment Team
- Världens Älsta Tjugonioåring
- (weather) Visibility (in miles), Amount (of clouds, in eighths), (height of cloud) Top (in thousands of feet), (height of cloud) Base (in thousands of feet) (US DoD)
- Value Added Tax Accounting
- Vermont Art Teachers Association (Randolph, VT)
- Vertical Assembly and Test Area
- Virginia Athletic Trainers' Association
- Vulnerability Assessment Techniques and Applications
- Validation of Telematics Applications in Medicine (healthcare project)
- Veterans Affairs Technology Assessment Program
- Veterans Affairs Time and Attendance System (US VA)
- Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association of Texas
- Vertical Assembly and Testing Building (China)
- Violent Aggressive Threatening Behavior (UK British Torbay council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Justice Sarin said the facts on record showed commission of an offence under the Delhi Value Added Tax Act and recommended initiation of legal proceedings against Chauhan.
The new tax on natural persons' deposit interest was announced earlier on Wednesday by Bulgarian Finance Minister Simeon Djankov as part of amendments to the Value Added Tax Act and other laws such as the Natural Persons' Income Act.
In 2008, Dogan received a total of BGN 366 590 in fees as a consultant but registered this income two months past the deadline set by the Value Added Tax Act.