The Delaware Distribution Center has value added packaging capabilities that are state-of-the-art and ready to handle volume," says Bill Robbins, director of distribution center operations for Village Farms.
What does VAP stand for?
VAP stands for Value Added Packaging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAP
We have 150 other meanings of VAP in our Acronym Attic
- Venice Area Orchid Society (Florida)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Operational Security Testing (software implementation)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Average Path Velocity
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vaccine Action Program
- Vaccine Associated Paralysis
- Validation des Acquis Professionnels (French: Validation of Professional Experience; higher education)
- Value Added Partnership
- Value Added Provider
- Value Analysis Program (various organizations)
- Value-Added Process
- Value-Added Product (meteorology; Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Vector Adaptive Predictive Coding
- Vendor Assessment Program (Arizona)
- Venous Access Port (medical device)
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- Verification and Acceptance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although working primarily on the development of new products and market channels within related sectors, Mike will also be using his extensive experience in selling CRP's other value added packaging and design solutions.