Ric Parker, director of Research and Technology, Rolls-Royce, said: "This is a good example of government, industry and academia coming together to expand Britain's capabilities in high value added manufacturing.
What does VAM stand for?
VAM stands for Value Added Manufacturing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAM
We have 109 other meanings of VAM in our Acronym Attic
- Valsartan Antihypertensive Long-term Use Evaluation (hypertension)
- Veterans Affairs Longitudinal Undergraduate Medical Education (Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center)
- Vision and Leadership Uniting Education (Pennsylvania; est. 1989)
- VLF Ashore Lifetime Upkeep Effort
- Voice for Adult Literacy United for Education (Media, PA)
- Volcano Analysis and Visualization Environment (Hawaiian Volcano Observatory)
- Virginia Association of Licensed Veterinary Technicians
- Attack Squadron, Medium
- Migraine Associated Vertigo
- Vacuum Advance Mechanism
- Value Added Material
- Value Approximation Method (baseball statistical analysis)
- Value-Added Measure
- Value-Added Module
- Van Allen and Mallis (coin quality rating)
- Vane Adjustment Machine (turbine motors)
- Vapour Absorption Machine (India)
- Vegetable, Animal, Mineral (hair tonic)
- Vehicle Allocation Matrix
- Vehículos Automotores Mexicanos (Mexican automarker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Giuseppe Ciongoli, Rolls-Royce regional director for Italy, commented: "Over recent years, EMA has developed into an important technology company and this transaction underscores Rolls-Royce's commitment to high value added manufacturing and to advanced manufacturing in Italy.
He said that garments sector is considered the most profitable as compare to other textile sectors and government is committed to make it centre of value added manufacturing goods.