In the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial (ASCOT), the Losartan Intervention for Endpoint Reduction in Hypertension (LIFE) study, and Valsartan Antihypertensive Long-Term Use Evaluation (VALUE) trial, the "winning" strategy for CV protection was the one backed by the trial's commercial sponsors--and also the one that resulted in significantly lower blood pressure than the comparator, he said.
What does VALUE stand for?
VALUE stands for Valsartan Antihypertensive Long-term Use Evaluation (hypertension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VALUE
We have 1 other meaning of VALUE in our Acronym Attic
- Valley Association of Language Teachers
- Vegas Alternative (New Zealand)
- Virtual Action Learning Team
- VTOL Approach & Landing Technology
- VTOL Automatic Landing Technology
- Violence And Learning: Taking Action
- Virginia Association of Local Tax Auditors (Chesterfield, VA)
- Vulnerability and Lethality Testing System
- Vector Arithmetic Logic Unit
- Valorisation et Utilisation pour l'Europe (French, programme for dissemination and utilisation of research results)
- Veterans Affairs Longitudinal Undergraduate Medical Education (Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center)
- Vision and Leadership Uniting Education (Pennsylvania; est. 1989)
- VLF Ashore Lifetime Upkeep Effort
- Voice for Adult Literacy United for Education (Media, PA)
- Volcano Analysis and Visualization Environment (Hawaiian Volcano Observatory)
- Virginia Association of Licensed Veterinary Technicians
- Attack Squadron, Medium
- Migraine Associated Vertigo
- Vacuum Advance Mechanism
- Value Added Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT -- The efficacy of calcium channel blockers for the treatment of hypertension in African Americans was confirmed in the Valsartan Antihypertensive Long-term Use Evaluation (VALUE) trial.