The specific contributions come from the Quebec ministry of forestry, Centre quebecois de la Valorisation de la Biomasse, research contracts, and analysis services and sponsorships with the paper industry, equipment manufacturers and chemical producers and consulting firms.
What does VALBIOM stand for?
VALBIOM stands for Valorisation de la Biomasse (French: Biomass Development; Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vancouver Association of Legal Administrators
- Ventura Association of Legal Assistants (California)
- Victorian Applied Learning Association (Australia)
- Victorian Association for Library Automation (Australia)
- Virginia Assisted Living Association
- Virtual Adaptive Learning Architecture (University of Arizona)
- Visual Arts Language Arts (California)
- Voice Activated Logistics Anchor Desk
- Validation Aid (US DoD)
- Victorian Adult Literacy and Basic Education Council (Australia)
- Value Added Logistics Center
- Vietnam Aircraft Leasing Co.
- Vision Academy Life Center
- Visual Artists' Legal Clinic of Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Volta Aluminum Company (Ghana)
- Veterans Administration Lung Cancer Study Group
- Véhicules Anciens du Léon, de Cornouaille et du Trégor (French vintage vehicle association)
- Virginia League of Conservation Voters
- Value Added Linux Distributor (computing)
- Vienna Atomic Line Database