Wilson was a 19-1/2-year veteran Gannetteer, having started as a retail account executive at the company's Valley News Dispatch in Tarentum, Pa.
What does VND stand for?
VND stands for Valley News Dispatch (Pittsburgh, PA newspaper)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VND
We have 15 other meanings of VND in our Acronym Attic
- Vaughn Next Century Learning Center (San Fernando, CA)
- Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Vietnamese Community in National University of Singapore
- Vietnamese Community of Orange County (California)
- Vietnamese Nail Care Professional Association (renamed Vietnamese in Beauty Industry)
- Vietnam National Cleaner Production Centre (Ministry of Education and Training/UNIDO)
- Viet Nam California Radio
- Victoria Nikkei Cultural Society (Canada)
- Voluntary Naval Control of Shipping
- Vanuatu National Council of Women
- Variable Neighborhood Descent
- Variable-Node Decoder
- Vereinfachter Nebenbahndienst (German)
- Verenigde Noordhollandse Dagbladen (Newspaper)
- Vietnamese Dong (national currency of Vietnam)
- Virtual Network Data (Cisco)
- Vishwa Nirmala Dharma (peace organizations)
- Visual Net Design (San Antonio, TX)
- Very Noisy Degraded Broadcast Channel
- Vietnam Demographic and Health Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1992-1997, he was ad director at Gannett's Valley News Dispatch in Tarentum, Pa.
The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, The Tribune-Review of Greensburg, the Valley News Dispatch in Tarentum, the Leader Times in Kittanning and the Daily Courier in Connellsville as well as the weekly Blairsville Dispatch are all affected.
In addition to Gateway and the Tribune-Review of Pittsburgh, Scaife also owns the Tribune-Review of Greensburg, the Valley News Dispatch of Tarentum, the Valley Independent of Monessen, the Leader Times of Kittanning, the Daily Courier of Connellsville, The Herald of Aspinwall and the Blairsville Dispatch.
Bob Fryer has been named managing editor; he had been managing editor of the nearby North Hills News Record and Valley News Dispatch, also owned by Westminster Media Group.