WE WROTE: Teesside needs to prove how important a Tees Valley Metro is to the area if the project is to go ahead said Secretary of State for Transport Patrick McLoughlin, pictured right with MP James Wharton.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Valley Metro (AZ, public transit system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Variable-Length Word Sequence
- Very Large Web Site
- Victoria Land and Water Stewardship Council (Canada)
- Visual Language of Experimentation (modeling language)
- Anglesey Airport, North Wales, UK (IACA)
- Valleys (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Vertical Landing Zone (US DoD)
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (American Cranberry)
- Vagina Monologues
Samples in periodicals archive:
The route is operated by the Valley Metro Regional Public Transportation Authority, which provides public transit options to greater Phoenix and Maricopa County, and connects to two Valley Metro bus routes.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Silicon Valley Metro Connect, a collaboration of wireless service provider Azulstar Networks; Cisco Systems Inc (NASDAQ:CSCO), a provider of networking for the Internet; information technology company IBM (NYSE:IBM); and SeaKay Inc, is to create a broadband wireless Internet access network in California's Silicon Valley, in the US.
According to New Flyer, Phoenix, AZ-based Valley Metro has ordered 52 40-foot compressed natural gas (CNG) buses, while Texas' Forth Worth Transportation Authority has ordered 12 40-foot, low-floor CNG buses.
Valley Metro has approximately 330 natural gas buses and 370 diesel fuel buses.