He was a member of the Quaboag Valley Amateur Radio Club, Knights of Columbus Council 118 in Spencer.
What does VARC stand for?
VARC stands for Valley Amateur Radio Club (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VARC
We have 11 other meanings of VARC in our Acronym Attic
- Victor Amateur Radio Association
- Vintage Auto Racing Association
- Visual Artists' Rights Act of 1990
- Voluntary Association for Rehabilitation of Afghan
- Vintage Auto Racing Association of Canada
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Applications in Manufacturing (Danish publication)
- Versatile Automation Random Access Network
- Vietnam Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Safety and Control
- Van Allen Radiation Belt
- Vehicle Accident Review Board (various locations)
- Valley Animal Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Vernon Area Rehabilitation Center
- Victoria Amateur Radio Club (Texas)
- Vintage American Race Cars
- Virginia Autism Resource Center
- Valley Association of Retarded Children and Adults
- Variable Character
- Various Characters
- Victoria AIDS Resource & Community Service Society (Canada)
- Valley Advocates for Responsible Development (Driggs, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers from the Antelope Valley Amateur Radio Club will handle parade communications.
He was a member of Delta Sigma Pi, Antelope Valley Amateur Radio Club and a tax aide for the American Association of Retired Persons at the Palmdale Senior Center.
In Lancaster, members of the Antelope Valley Amateur Radio Club gathered at Lancaster City Park to test their equipment and demonstrate their skills.
Daily News Radio club to show emergency system LANCASTER - Antelope Valley Amateur Radio Club members this weekend will demonstrate the skills and equipment used during emergency operations.
Among those volunteering at the festival will be a dozen members of the Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, including Don Weinberg.
CAPTION(S): 3 Photos Photo: (1--color) A member of the Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club chats with another ham.
For more information about the Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club or to help with the van project, call Buhek at (805) 495-3298.