To apply for the approval, the inquiring facility must be AS9100 and Nadcap-approved, have an approved test and validation plan, as well as internal and possibly third party verification results.
What does VALP stand for?
VALP stands for Validation Plan
This definition appears very rarely
We have 2 other meanings of VALP in our Acronym Attic
- Validation Methods and Tools for Knowledge-Based Systems
- Vermont Alliance for Intelligent Drug Laws (Montpelier, VT)
- Verification And Launch of Integrated Digital Advanced Television in Europe
- Vast Active Living Intelligence System (Philip K. Dick)
- Vancouver Association of Law Libraries (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Law Libraries (Richmond, VA)
- Vista American Little League (youth baseball; Vista, CA)
- Valence (Electron Only) Model Potential
- Valorisation du Français en Asie du Sud-Est (French: Enhancement of French in Southeast Asia)
- Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System
- Valparaiso (University)
- Vehicle Ancillary Loads Reduction
- Vapor, Aerosol, Liquid Recorder/Alarm
- Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center (Richmond, VA)
- Values And Life-Styles
- Vereinigung für Angewandte Linguistik in der Schweiz (German: Association for Applied Linguistics in Switzerland; Switzerland)
- Vermont Automated Libraries System (Vermont Department of Libraries)
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service (Australia)
- Village at Luther Square (Erie, PA)
- Volunteer Attorney Legal Services (est. 1994; Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flexibility of Rave allows Mesoblast to proactively adjust a trial s data validation plan and management processes, and also apply learnings to other studies in a timely fashion to improve trial quality and efficiency.
The first activity of the technical work group was to create a validation plan based on the three major areas of PCB production: bare board fabrication data, assembly data, and test data.
Along the way, there were three central issues we faced with this modernization: 1) defining "similar" processes to maintain like-for-like substitutions; 2) compiling a comprehensive upgrade and validation plan to ensure completion in a controlled, timely manner; and 3) implement enhanced environmental controls and workflow improvements without altering the manufacturing process itself.
The flexibility of Rave allows Mesoblast to proactively adjust a trial's data validation plan and management processes, and also apply learnings to other studies in a timely fashion to improve trial quality and efficiency.
The cash control and validation plan is a critical component of the internal investigation being conducted by the special committee, the scope of which includes assessing the circumstances surrounding the Company's relationships with vendors, customers, banks and potential related parties.
5) Similar to the Drug Information Association (DIA) Red Apple document, there is a high emphasis on the validation plan and report for a system, as the writers equate these documents to a GLP study protocol and report.
AMD and Analogix have executed extensive validation plans on AMD reference platforms to provide customers a high confidence path for successful integration of a Travis device.