The first activity of the technical work group was to create a validation plan based on the three major areas of PCB production: bare board fabrication data, assembly data, and test data.
What does VALP stand for?
VALP stands for Validation Plan
This definition appears very rarely
We have 2 other meanings of VALP in our Acronym Attic
- Validation Methods and Tools for Knowledge-Based Systems
- Vermont Alliance for Intelligent Drug Laws (Montpelier, VT)
- Verification And Launch of Integrated Digital Advanced Television in Europe
- Vast Active Living Intelligence System (Philip K. Dick)
- Vancouver Association of Law Libraries (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Law Libraries (Richmond, VA)
- Vista American Little League (youth baseball; Vista, CA)
- Valence (Electron Only) Model Potential
- Valorisation du Français en Asie du Sud-Est (French: Enhancement of French in Southeast Asia)
- Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System
- Valparaiso (University)
- Vehicle Ancillary Loads Reduction
- Vapor, Aerosol, Liquid Recorder/Alarm
- Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center (Richmond, VA)
- Values And Life-Styles
- Vereinigung für Angewandte Linguistik in der Schweiz (German: Association for Applied Linguistics in Switzerland; Switzerland)
- Vermont Automated Libraries System (Vermont Department of Libraries)
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service (Australia)
- Village at Luther Square (Erie, PA)
- Volunteer Attorney Legal Services (est. 1994; Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along the way, there were three central issues we faced with this modernization: 1) defining "similar" processes to maintain like-for-like substitutions; 2) compiling a comprehensive upgrade and validation plan to ensure completion in a controlled, timely manner; and 3) implement enhanced environmental controls and workflow improvements without altering the manufacturing process itself.
5) Similar to the Drug Information Association (DIA) Red Apple document, there is a high emphasis on the validation plan and report for a system, as the writers equate these documents to a GLP study protocol and report.