The company's validated processes and inventory tracking systems are FDA compliant, adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and comply with the stringent standard operating procedures (SOPs) outlined in Sentry's Validation Master Plan.
What does VMP stand for?
VMP stands for Validation Master Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VMP
We have 99 other meanings of VMP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Memory Operating System (computing)
- Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategies, and Action Plans
- Vertical Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- Marine Corps Operational Training Squadron (US Marine Corps aviation unit designation)
- Virginia Museum of Transportation (Roanoke, VA)
- Virtual Mailer Over Telnet (telecommunications)
- Vascular Malformations Occult to Angiography
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (India)
- Marine Corps Patrol Squadron (Marine Corps aviation unit designation)
- Vacuum Metallised Pigment
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the characterization activities complete the Validation Master Plan (VMP) can be developed to put forth both the rationale, justification and final commitments in terms of moving into Stage 2 of the new PV guidance structure.
The yearly revision of Validation Master Plans (VMP) offers an excellent opportunity for reviewing and maintaining an up-to-date system inventory.
I always include this in the Validation Master Plan (VMP).
The company's validated processes and inventory tracking systems are FDA compliant, adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and comply with stringent standard operating procedures (SOPs) outlined in Sentry's Validation Master Plan.
Oberg Medical's validation master plan covers all manufacturing processes, including special processes, and utilizes the IQ, OQ, PQ methodology.
With this Quality Statement comes our commitment to maintain our ISO 13485:2003 Certification and Validation Master Plan.
This is referred to as Systems Validation Protocol, part of any company's Validation Master Plan.