uk Global Banking News - 21 January 2013 Newly licensed Heritage Bank Limited has announced the commencement of a validation exercise for old account holders of former Societe Generale Bank Limited (SGBN).
What does VALEX stand for?
VALEX stands for Validation Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Vacuum Atomic Layer Epitaxy
- Vernier Adaptive Line Enhancement
- Victim Assistance and Law Enforcement (Colorado)
- Virtual Academic Library Environment of New Jersey (Internet database)
- Visualization and Animation Laboratory of Engineering
- Voluntary Airport Low Emissions Program (US FAA)
- Virginia Association of Local Elected Constitutional Officers
- Veterans Affairs' Loan Electronic Reporting Interface
- Virginia Leaders in Export Trade
- Validation Facility
- Vaginally Assisted Laparoscopical Hysterectomy (medical procedure)
- Viking Age Living History Society
- Ventilator-Associated Lung Injury
- Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company
- Validation Methods and Tools for Knowledge-Based Systems
- Vermont Alliance for Intelligent Drug Laws (Montpelier, VT)
- Verification And Launch of Integrated Digital Advanced Television in Europe
- Vast Active Living Intelligence System (Philip K. Dick)
- Vancouver Association of Law Libraries (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 18th Engineer Brigade headquarters in Schwetzingen, Germany, completed its validation exercise in February 2011 for deployment to Afghanistan later in the year.
While the criteria for graduating a recruit apparently remain classified, the concept is to graduate members who pass "a minimum number of validation exercises successfully.
In particular, it includes a novel set of attributes for answer validation which allow to increase our previous results by 14% as well as to outperform all results reported in the 2006 Spanish Answer Validation Exercise (Penas et al, 2006).
At the end of the technical training pipeline, a culmination exercise allowed each team chief to gauge their team's readiness for the company-lead validation exercise, SIGNAL STRIKE.
JTF-E Integration into CFC Immediately following the QDR in February 2006, planners from CFC and the 20th SUPCOM began discussing the possibility of using UFL 2007 to conduct the JTF-E initial operational capability validation exercise.