Designed to assist in the validation and verification of molecular tests, the tool provides guideline choices for the laboratory to follow, calculates the number of reactions and quality-control materials required, and applies statistical analysis to generate a final report to support user validation and verification of molecular tests.
What does VAL/VER stand for?
VAL/VER stands for Validation And Verification
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Vicarm Arm Language
- Video Associates Labs, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Viking Air Limited (Canada)
- Visit Authorization Letter
- Visiting Aircraft Line (US Marine Corps)
- Voice Activated Lightstand (photography)
- Voice Application Language
- Voluntary Action Leicester (England, UK)
- Voluntary Agency Liaison
- Vulnerability Assessment Laboratory
- Vancouver Association of Legal Administrators
- Ventura Association of Legal Assistants (California)
- Victorian Applied Learning Association (Australia)
- Victorian Association for Library Automation (Australia)
- Virginia Assisted Living Association
- Virtual Adaptive Learning Architecture (University of Arizona)
- Visual Arts Language Arts (California)
- Voice Activated Logistics Anchor Desk
- Validation Aid (US DoD)
- Victorian Adult Literacy and Basic Education Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These comprehensive services, offered by Enea's TekSci division, includes roadmap and development process, full code validation and verification, hardware design and development, product certification, and training.
Russell Wilkin, CEO and Chairman of CropVerifeye states, "Our product suite provides solutions to validation and verification issues for food, feed and grain producers, buyers, processors and consumers around the globe.
subsidiary, for the independent validation and verification (IV&V), of approximately 14 million lines of application source code.
Under this contract, the third with this Teaming Partner since the beginning of the year, Forecross will use its Comfirm/2000(TM) product, an automated independent validation and verification software-based service.
Pricing and Availability For more information about Attachmate's Independent Year 2000 Validation and Verification program, or other consulting practices, contact your local Attachmate sales office or call toll-free in the United States or Canada at 1-800-426-6283.