At graduation, Tyler, who served as valedictorian, actually should have been salutatorian.
What does VAL stand for?
VAL stands for Valedictorian
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of VAL
We have 52 other meanings of VAL in our Acronym Attic
- Vegetables, All Kinds (produce importing and exporting)
- Versuchsatomkraftwerk Kahl (German: Kahl Experimental Nuclear Power Plant; Germany)
- Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic (learning styles)
- Vluchtelingen Aktie Komitee (Dutch: Refugee Action Committee)
- Vodovody a Kanalizace (Czech: Water Supply and Sanitation)
- Verband Ausbildung Konstrukteure Bern (German: Training Engineers Association Berne)
- Ventspils Alternativo Koncertu Centrs (Latvian: Ventspils Alternative Concerts Center)
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory and Gustatory (human sensory systems)
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Tactile
- Attack Squadron, Light
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] But being valedictorian is the one academic honor that does matter to students.
The magazine named George Clooney - actor, director, activist - a valedictorian because he has "deftly balanced box-office viability with personal responsibility.
The young Franklin graduated valedictorian from Booker T.
In addition, Edu CARE is offering a new Dell laptop computer to a top graduating student at the high school, possibly the valedictorian, which Aaron Migdol will personally present at the commencement ceremony taking place on June 21, 2006.