It's not often that we see a study on the effects of a botanical on vaginal symptoms, vaginal health, vaginal cytology, or vaginal pH, so I was encouraged to see this research being done.
What does Vag stand for?
Vag stands for Vaginal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Vag
We have 69 other meanings of Vag in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Association of Family Therapists (est. 1979; Fitzroy North, Victoria, Australia)
- Volcanic Ash Forecast Transport And Dispersion
- Virginia Animal Fighting Task Force
- Vail Armed Forces Week
- Virginia Forest Watch (grass-roots based coalition)
- Victoria Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs, Inc. (Australia)
- Virginia Fish and Wildlife Information Service
- Freiburger Verkehrs Ag (German transportation company)
- Vadehra Art Gallery (India)
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Véhicules Anciens de Grenoble (French: Vintage Vehicles in Grenoble; Grenoble, France)
- Versicherungsaufsichtsgesetz (German: supervision of insurance companies act)
- Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar (Indian transportation route)
- Vertical Alliance Group (various locations)
- Veterans Association of Ghana
- Voice Access Gateway (computing)
- Voitures Anciennes de Granby (French; Canadian classic car club)
- Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three-fourths of individuals who know that they have genital herpes either abstain from vaginal sex or always use condoms when they have symptoms, but only one-fifth do so when they are free of symptoms.
Standardized pelvic examinations were performed to evaluate signs of possible infection: abnormal discharge, a vaginal pH of 5.