The rate of anal sphincter laceration was 15% with forceps delivery, 21% with forceps and episiotomy, 9% with vacuum-assisted vaginal delivery, and 16% when vacuum was used with episiotomy.
What does VAVD stand for?
VAVD stands for Vacuum-Assisted Vaginal Delivery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAVD
- VOC Anlagen Verordnung (German)
- Voices Against Violence
- Volume d'Air Variable (French: Variable Air Volume; temperature control)
- Vaaran Vaeltajien (Finnish)
- Value Added by Voluntary Agencies
- Vietnam Association of Victims of Agent Orange
- Virtual Audio-Video Archive
- Voice Authentication Value-Add
- Vereniging van Asbest Verwijderende Bedrijven (Dutch: Association of Asbestos Removal Companies; Netherlands)
- Vacuum Arc Vapor Deposition (US NASA)
- Vacuum-Assisted Venous Drainage (cardiology)
- Value-Added Value Engineering
- Visual Aid Volunteers of Florida
- Vilniaus Antano Vienuolio Gimnazija (Lithuanian gymnasium)
- [not an acronym] (sports and social club; San Diego, CA)
- Voortgezet Algemeen Volwassenenonderwijs (Dutch, adult education)
- Voluntary Accelerated Vehicle Retirement (California)
- Virginia Association of Volunteer Rescue Squads, Inc.
- Value Added Voice Services (phone service feature)
- Veterans Administration Volunteer Services