It covers the distribution and sale of all fully formulated Bayer MaterialScience polyurethane systems developed for use in manufacturing composite parts, particularly those manufactured through the pultrusion, resin transfer molding, vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding, resin infusion, and filament winding processes.
What does VARTM stand for?
VARTM stands for Vacuum-Assisted Resin Transfer Molding
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vocational Adaptation Rating Scale (mentally disabled workers)
- Voice Activated Response System (various organizations)
- Volunteer Amateur Radio Search Assistance Team
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer
- Valsartan Amlodipine Randomized Trial
- Variable Residence Time (environment analysis)
- Volunteer Air Reserve Training
- Vertrieb Aufladung Reparatur Transportabler Akkumulatoren (battery marking/standard)
- Value Added Research Trading Company (India)
- Vanuatu Agricultural Research and Training Centre (Santo, Vanuatu)
- Vaccination Against Variola Virus
- Vessel Arrival Data (list of vessels available to marine safety offices and captains of the port; US DoD)
- Variable Activity Remote Viewing System
- Sivas, Turkey - Sivas (Airport Code)
- Validation System
- Value Added Services
- Value Added Supplier
- Value at Stake
- Valutazione Ambientale Strategica (Italian: Strategic Environmental Assessment)
- Van Air Systems (Lake City, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics discussed include plasma brazing, adhesive proteins from mussels, friction stir welding for aerospace applications, laser and laser processing, magnetic pulse welding, ballistic protection technologies and vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding.
Molding large structures by vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM) is difficult because of the difficulty of attaining and maintaining uniform liquid resin impregnation.