Although vacuum-assisted breast biopsy is currently considered the standard of care in First World settings--particularly for microcalcifications --studies have shown SCNB to be highly accurate when used appropriately.
What does VABB stand for?
VABB stands for Vacuum-Assisted Breast Biopsy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Visual Arts Board (various locations)
- Vlaamse Automobilistenbond (Flemish Driver’s Association)
- Voice Answer Back
- Volunteers Association for Bangladesh (Irvington, NY)
- Value Added Business Associates
- Vereniging Assurantie Beurs Amsterdam (Dutch: Insurance Exchange Association Amsterdam; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Virginia Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington
- Vermont Avenue Baptist Church (Washington, DC)
- Vintage Aircraft Boosters Club
- Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Visayas Area Business Conference (Philippines)
- Voices Against Brain Cancer (New York, NY)
- Volkssport Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Veterans Affairs Board of Contract Appeals
- Values, Assumptions, Beliefs, and Expectations
- Video A/B Electronic Switch (SAIC)
- Villamor Air Base Elementary School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suros is viewed worldwide as the pioneer and market leader in MRI-guided breast biopsy technology, and is the fastest growing choice in vacuum-assisted breast biopsy.
At a recent scientific session of the American College of Surgeons, experts discussed several types of minimally invasive breast biopsies, but preferred minimally invasive vacuum-assisted breast biopsy systems such as the ATEC system.
Imaging histologic discordance at MRI-guided 9-gauge vacuum-assisted breast biopsy.