Technifab Products specializes in liquid helium transfer equipment, vacuum jacketed piping, flexible vacuum insulated transfer lines, phase separators, ASME code pressure vessels, LNG vehicular fuel tanks, custom dewars and other specialty cryogenic equipment.
What does VJP stand for?
VJP stands for Vacuum Jacketed Piping
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VJP
We have 4 other meanings of VJP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology
- Vanguard Jazz Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Vermont Joint Owners
- Video Journal of Ophthalmology (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Video Journal of Orthopaedics (educational videos)
- Virtual Journal of Orthodontics
- Vlaamse Jongeren Overijse (Dutch: Flemish Youth Overijse; Overijse, Belgium)
- Video Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Virginia Journal of Law and Technology
- Vilniaus Jaunimo Organizaciju Sajungos Apskritas Stalas (Lituanian: Vilnius Youth Union Organization Round Table; Vilniaus, Lithuania)
- Vance Jacobs Photography (California and New York)
- Vejalpur, Jivraj Park (Ahmedabad, India)
- Verbands Jugend Prüfung (German: Youth Association Exam)
- Visiting Journalist Program (Tasmania, Australia)
- Vancouver Junior Professional Division (Canada)
- Virtual Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Vocal Jazz Quartet (Williamsport, PA)
- Virtual Journal of Quantum Information
- Veteran Jumping Riders (equestrian)
- Viktor Jaya Raya (Indonesian business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Schneider Foods set up a new chicken parts freezing line in its plant in Mississauga, Ontario in December 2002, the decision was made to install vacuum jacketed piping (VJP) to transfer liquid nitrogen to the freezing operation.
com ) provides stainless steel super-insulated Vacuum Jacketed Piping (VJP) systems used for the transfer of liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, carbon dioxide, and helium.