The first two models, the Xp44 and Xp38, are built using the latest epoxy E-Glass vacuum infusion process for strength and stiffness.
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Vacuum Infusion Process (boat construction)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtualized Infrastructure Operators Group (Japan)
- Visa International Operating Regulations (credit card)
- Virtual Input-Output Server (IBM Corp.)
- Vooruitgang Is Ons Streven (Dutch: Progress Is Our Aim)
- Victorian Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Asia-Pacific Centre for Teaching and Research in Occupational Health)
- Village Idiot on Tour
- Voice Index on Tap
- Vereinigung Islamischer Organisationen Zürich (German: Association of Islamic Organizations, Zurich)
- Vacation Interchange Privileges (cruises)
- Vacation Investment Properties
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the IBEX show, more than 75 production-quality "mini" catamarans were built using closed-mold processes such as Light Resin Transfer Molding (Light RTM), the Vacuum Infusion Process (VIP), and Closed Cavity Bag Molding (CCBM).
devised a patent-pending vacuum infusion process that imposes no limitation on blade length.
CTEC panels of polyester and fiberglass are made by a proprietary vacuum infusion process.
of Delaware's Center for Composite Materials commercialized its SMARTMolding software and hardware for controlling the SCRIMP vacuum infusion process with very large parts and multiple infusion lines.
The carbon-fiber composite is made with a new patented vacuum infusion process that uses a semi-permeable membrane to create void-free laminates, MAN says.