If you or someone in your family do experience an adverse effect, call the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Report System (VAERS) at (800)822-7967.
What does VAER stand for?
VAER stands for Vaccine Adverse Event Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAER
We have 1 other meaning of VAER in our Acronym Attic
- Voting Accessibility for the Elderly and Handicapped
- Voting Accessibility for the Elderly and Handicapped Act
- Van Andel Education Institute (Michigan)
- Verband Aargauischer Elektro-Installationsfirmen (German; Swiss electrician association)
- Virginia Abstinence Education Initiative (Virginia Department of Health)
- Voluntary Action East Lindsey (UK)
- Vermont Association of Educational Office Professionals (Springfield, VT)
- Valley Anesthesia Educational Programs, Inc. (Clive, IA)
- Victorian Aids and Equipment Program (disability; Department of Human Services; Australia)
- Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience Professionnelle et Personnelle (French: Validation of the Professional and Personal Experience)
- Visual Averaged Evoked Response
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (lists hospitalizations or deaths resulting from vaccinations)
- Village Adventist Elementary School (Berrien Springs, MI)
- Violet Avenue Elementary School (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Volvo Aero Engine Services (Bromma, Sweden)
- Virginia Association of Elementary School Principals (Richmond, VA, USA)
- Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience Dans l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Validation of Acquired Experience in Higher Education)
- Versant Aviation English Test
- Video-Assisted Endoscopic Thyroidectomy (surgical procedure)