has entered into a supply contract with the UK government for pre-pandemic influenza vaccine for a stockpile based on the H5N1 avian influenza virus strain.
What does VACCI stand for?
VACCI stands for Vaccine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VACCI
- Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (Australia)
- Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce (Ashland, VA)
- Virginia Association of Clinical Counselors (American Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Visual Acuity with Correction (optometry)
- Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (movement in the Philippines)
- Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Virginia Active Combustion Control Group (Virginia Tech; mechanical engineering)
- Victorian Aboriginal Community-Controlled Health Organisation (Australia)
- Vacuum Air Components Company of America (South El Monte, CA)
- Vineyard Affordable Child Care Project (Martha's Vineyard)
- Veterans Affairs Central Cancer Registry (US VA)
- Virginia Association for Community Conflict Resolution
- Vermont Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Virginia Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Value-Added Chain Diagram (business process modeling)
- Vermont Association of Conservation Districts (Craftsbury, VT)
- Virtual Appliances CD
- Virtual Automatic Call Distribution (software for switching data and messages between network components)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Killed and live influenza virus vaccines are effective in preventing and curbing the spread of disease, but new technologies such as reverse genetics could be used to improve them and to shorten the lengthy process of preparing vaccine seed viruses.
Abstract HIV-specific T cell immune responses will play an important role in any HIV vaccine paradigm.
Fuel has been added to the fire with recent changes in vaccination guidelines that modify the vaccine contents while promoting an ever-expanding number of required and suggested vaccines.
Most doctors scoffed at their question and assured them the vaccine was safe.
The advisory especially applies to viruses that have the potential for zoonotic transmission to human vaccine recipients.