What does VERSIM stand for?
VERSIM stands for VLF/ELF (Very Low Frequency/Extremely Low Frequency) Remote Sensing of the Ionosphere and Magnetosphere (working group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Victorian Electronic Records Strategy (Public Record Office Victoria; Australia)
- Vikramshila Education Resource Society (est. 1989; India)
- Voluntary Early Retirement Scheme (Australia and UK)
- Verification Execution and Rewrite System for ACSR (Algebra of Communicating Shared Resources)
- Versatile System Architecture (Genrad)
- Versatile Contour Measuring Machine
- Variable Rate Selective Excitation (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Verbal Expressions Rejecting Society's Expectations (Normal, Illinois)
- Vertical Rail Stiffness Equipment
- Venezuelan Resource Secretariat for Indigenous Knowledge
- Velocity Enhanced Resistance Training (sports fitness program)
- Virtual Environment Radiotherapy Training
- Volunteer Emergency Response Team
- Vulnerability & Exposure Research Team (nCircles)
- Verifiable Embedded Real-Time Application Framework
- Verification Research, Training & Information Centre
- Vehicle, Road, and Traffic Intelligence Society