What does VOR/DME stand for?
VOR/DME stands for VHF Omni-Directional Radio-Range/Distance-Measuring Equipment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vestibular Ocular Reflex
- Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (ophthalmology)
- VHF (Very High Frequency) Omni-directional Radio-range
- VHF Omnidirectional Range
- Visual Operating Restriction
- Voice of Reason
- Voice of the Retarded, Inc.
- Voice Operated Recorder
- Voice-Operated Relay
- Volvo Ocean Race
- VHF Omnidirectional Radio Range Localizer
- Virginia Organizations Responding to AIDS (Woodbridge, VA)
- Vehicle Onboard Radar
- Virtual Object Ring Buffer (data management)
- VISA (Visa International Services Association) Olympians Reunion Center
- Viewpoint - Oriented Requirements Definition
- Virginia Organization for Resource Development (Virginia Community College System)
- Vision of Realistic Enigma (Korea)
- Vorbereitete Einheiten (German: Prepared Units)