TaxSolver will also accommodate both Intrastat and VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) reporting through the Taxware Enterprise integration.
What does VIES stand for?
VIES stands for VAT Information Exchange System (Europe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vietnam Institute of Electronics, Informatics and Automation
- Virgin Islands Emergency Management Agency (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Valence, Instrumentality, Expectancy Motivation Scale
- Virgin Islands Energy Office
- Victorian Industry Education Partnerships (Australia)
- Virtual Institute of Early Pregnancy (Columbia University; New York)
- Vermont Invasive Exotic Plant Committee
- Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences (Australia)
- Virtual Interactive Experience Reality Deck (active VR experience)
- Virgin Islands Environmental Resource Station (Lameshur Bay, St. John, United States Virgin Islands)
- Vocational Interest, Experience and Skill Assessment
- Vena Iliaca External Thrombosis
- Visveswaraya Institute of Engineering Technology
- Vietnam Energy Portal (Vietnam)
- Vertically Integrated Electric Utilities
- Victorian Independent Education Union (Victoria, Australia)
- Vancouver Institute for Evangelical Worldview
- Virginia Initiative for Employment not Welfare (program)
- Virtual Interactive Educational World (human resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These reports are then submitted on a quarterly basis to the VAT Information Exchange System (VIES), the administrative body that facilitates the exchange of VAT data between all the tax administrations in the European Union.
We are also pleased to learn that the VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) database will be available for the on-line verification of customer VAT-registration numbers in Acceding Countries.