A new Ambassador of Uzbekistan will arrive in Bishkek after a long interval, President Atambaev told a press conference on December 24.
What does UZ stand for?
UZ stands for Uzbekistan
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of UZ
- Urban Youth Workers Institute (California)
- United Youth and Youth Workers of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Official Postal Card (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Uhrzuender (German: WW II Clockwork Fuze)
- Ultra Zoom (camera feature)
- Universitair Ziekenhuis (university hospital)
- University of Zimbabwe
- Uniwersytet Zielonogorski (University of Zielona Gora, Poland)
- Unsaturated Zone
- Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen (Antwerp, Belgium)
- UrbaniZed Area (Federal Highway Administration)
- Unie van Zuid-Amerikaanse Naties (Dutch: Union of South American Nations)
- Uzbekistan Airways (ICAO code)
- Ultimate Zip Cracker (password retrieval; VDG Software)
- Unibertsitate Zerbitzuetarako Euskal Ikastetxea (Basque: Basque Center for Terminology and Lexicography; Spain)
- University of Zurich (Zurich, Switerland)
- Centre of Hydrometeorological Service at Cabinet of Minister's of Republic of Uzbekistan
- Unieke Zorgverlener Identificatie (Dutch: Caring Unique Identification)
- Unione Zoologica Italiana
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uzbekistan was temporarily self-sufficient in oil production in the late 1990s until oil output dropped.
Like Liechtenstein, Uzbekistan requires crossing two other huge countries to gain access to the big seas or oceans, which currently limits energy exports available for the global market.
Speaking while receiving the Uzbek delegation, Necmi Caliskan, a member of the Executive Board of IZTO, said that Uzbekistan had extremely rich natural resources.
Pakistan Ambassador in Uzbekistan has also arranged a dinner for the LCCI delegation where top Uzbek government functionaries and businessmen will also participate.