She was a graduate of Uxbridge High School and was a member of St.
What does UHS stand for?
UHS stands for Uxbridge High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHS
We have 106 other meanings of UHS in our Acronym Attic
- University High School (Australia)
- University History Society (University of Texas)
- University Honors Scholars (various schools)
- Unlimited High Society (gaming)
- Uno High School (Manila, Phillippines)
- Urbana High School
- Urbandale High School
- User Head Space
- Utica High School (Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA)
- Uvalde High School
- Universal Health Service Act
- Universal Healthcare Services Associates (Atlanta, GA)
- University High School Academy (Michigan)
- University Honors Student Association (various schools)
- University of Health Sciences Antigua
- Utah Head Start Association (est. 1965)
- Utah High School Activities Association
- Uvalde High School Alumni Association (Austin, TX)
- Ukrainian Heritage Studies Center (est. 1977; Jenkintown, PA)
- Ultra High Speed Camera
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was a graduate of Uxbridge High School Class of 1944.
Shawna's twin sister Erin and her classmates memorialized Shawna by raising $10,000 and establishing this scholarship, which is awarded annually to a female Uxbridge High School graduate who, according to information provided, "exhibits Shawna's special qualities and independence that imprinted a lasting impression on everyone touched by her.
Byline: Susan Spencer UXBRIDGE - After many studies and more than a decade of work by School Building Committee members, town and state officials opened the new $45 million Uxbridge High School with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony yesterday morning.
He graduated from Uxbridge High School in 2011, serving for four years as class president while competing on the football, indoor track and field, and tennis teams.
About 900 of the town's 9,982 registered voters cast ballots in the Uxbridge High School gymnasium.
Uxbridge High School graduate, former Westboro teacher, and Bridgewater State University graduate student Alison L'Heureux will combine her passions for running and helping children with autism when she races in the Boston Marathon in April as a representative of the Doug Flutie Foundation for Autism.
and in the Uxbridge High School cafeteria for several years.