I left the utilization review organization a year after the merger (I was the medical director of the acquired company.
What does URO stand for?
URO stands for Utilization Review Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URO
We have 22 other meanings of URO in our Acronym Attic
- Unidad Revolucionaria Nacional Guatemalteca (Spanish: National Guatemalan Revolutionary Unit)
- Uniform Random Number Generator (computing)
- Upper Republican Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
- University Royal Naval Unit
- Rouen, France - Rouen /Boos Airport (Airport Code)
- Ulises Ruiz Ortiz (Mexican governor)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity
- Unit Requirements Officer
- Unrestricted Operations
- User Read Out
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Computing (various locations)
- United Railroad Operating Crafts
- United Republicans of California (est. 1963)
- US Army Corps of Engineers Reachback Operations Center
- Ultra-Rapid Opiate Detoxification
- Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego y Dorr (Spanish: Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego and Dorr; law firm; Santiago, Chile)
- Urban/Rural Opportunities Grants (US DOL)
- Union Régionale des Organismes de Gestion de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Regional Management Organizations of Catholic Education Union)
- You Are Okay
- You Rock!
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the auditor is unable to identify these, it may be appropriate to hire a nurse, physician or utilization review organization to do the review.
When an initial request for certification results in a disagreement between the attending physician and the initial reviewer from the utilization review organization, referral should occur to a board-certified physician.